Ration card is very important for people of India as there are many schemes which are benefitted for one who possesses it. People who are below the poverty line will find such BPL / AAY ration card bets in every manner as it will help to get benefits which can make living easy.so, if you are in living in Madhya Pradesh and have applied for Ration card it is possible to check your name online. It will have names which are been removed from the list and at same time names which are been added. So, follow below process to check whether your name exists or not in BPL list.
- Visit the official website to check BPL list samagra.gov.in/SamagraPortals/BPL/BPL_Register.aspx.
- It will ask to enter details which are like district, local body and gram panchayat of the place. Next captcha code is to be entered to proceed further with the Go Button.
- It will come up with the screen which will have a list of families whose name are been added in BPL list. This filter is dependent on the details you have entered. It would have complete details like name of the main member along with member present in the family, address and many other details are being displayed.
How to check for a name which is been added or removed from the list?
New name added in the list
- Families whose name are been added to the list ca check at http://bpl.samagra.gov.in/BPLRegister/Public/BPL_Added_List.aspx.
- Nest one requires to enter all details which are been asked in the form. Filtration of name is bene under according to these details and so it is very important to enter it correctly.
- After submitting the form will come up with a list of names which has the name of the main member along with BPL Id which is also very useful.
- It will also show the type of card which is been allotted to the family along with date and caste.
Name removed from the list
- To check out for names of families which are been removed from list visit http://bpl.samagra.gov.in/BPLRegister/Public/Removed_BPL_Families.aspx .
- Enter all details which are been asked on the screen like zone, village, district and lastly click on the list button.
- It will show the list of name who is been removed from BPL list and are exempted from benefits. It will also give details regarding who has removed the name along with remark and date.
Thus complete details regarding your Ration card is available online which can relay help to make the whole task easy for all.